Married 14th May 1854
- Marylebone - Rosalie shown as living in Trinity Rectory - was she in service there??? as this is the rectory to the church
she got married in - only odd thing is William Burden down as a "Baker" - not aware of him ever being a baker but everything else
fits and Rosalie YOUNG appears with her sister Catherine Best in the 1911 Census at the Railway Coffee Tavern
|Rosalie Theresa YOUNG
|Born About 1855
|Died 13 Sep 1883 - 183 Dover Road Folkestone - Aged 28
|Samuel Edward YOUNG
|Born About 1859
|Jesse Ashton YOUNG
|Born About 1861
|Robert Walter YOUNG
|Born About 1863
|Ellen Agnes YOUNG
|Born About 1865
- William and Rosalie now married living in St Pancras - William Head Gardener - surrounding houses full of Gardeners!!!!
Is this a Stately Home or something similar for all the Gardeners????
- William now a Nurseryman employing men boys and "females" - his sister Lucy staying with them and Ann Burden a niece from
- William now described as a Landscape Gardener now living in Clifton Villas - which these days would be worth a fortune!!!
but they do not seem to have any servants so maybe no quite so Posh back then????
- William and Rosalie now living with their daughter who has married a signalman and had a daughter - They have moved
to a house in Lewisham that they share with another family
- William and Rosalie moved again and living in a house with another family and one of their grand daughters
- William dies in 1909 - Rosalie on her own now is living with her sister Mary Katherine in her Coffee Tavern in Upton
Please follow link to make contact with me and help with information